The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Because, of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites. You want to see it for yourself.
The problem is, most sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages. These create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. It is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Important content can get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress. They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Content is organized in the most logical way. This is a plus for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress and how to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research. See SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
– Find an entire chapter dedicated to layout. It helps you make your WordPress site easier to navigate. You can use static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
-Have Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor.
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy. You will always be in the know now!
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version) see it for yourself now.
– Existing users struggling with layout, site navigation, and the basics.